Sunday, November 6, 2022

Patchwork Cats -- Table Topper Top Complete

 I knew I'd get this done this week.  Inner and outer borders and complete.  I have enough of the inner border for the backing.  Woohoo!  Another project for the to-be-quilted pile.


Stay tuned.  I feel a longarm quilting marathon coming on before the cold weather gets here.

Next to decide my next Sunday dedication project.

I'm linking up at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework



6 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

So enjoying your Grandmother's Flower garden and these Patchwork Cats are so cute. Happy Stitching, Kathy.

Deb said...

These little cats are so cute with the intertwined tails.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your cats! The triangle corners are a neat touch, too. Have fun finishing this one up!

Ivani said...

OWO Great! Quilting Marathon sounds like a lot of fun and finishes!!!

Jenny said...

What a great design, very clever indeed.

Needled Mom said...

That’s really cute.