Thursday, November 3, 2022

On the Frame -- Grandmother's Flower Garden

This Grandmother's Flower Garden vintage quilt was made by someone else's great grandmother.  She wanted me to quilt it and finish it.  I made sure I got it on the frame.  I need to finish the quilting before the  quilt room gets too cold for winter.


I am quilting with the Baptist Fan edge to edge design.


I'm finding that when I know I won't be back to quilt for several days that if I leave just a little note like this to myself I can pick up right where I left off and it saves me time.




4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

The Baptist fan quilting is perfect for the quilt! I leave myself notes all the time, even if it's only a couple hours! Happy stitching!

patty a. said...

That quilting is looking great! The Baptist fan was the right choice! Do you have to bind it?

Linda Swanekamp said...

The quilting looks terrific. Yes, the wonderful top is now going to be a full quilt! Yay!

Jasmine said...

I love how you are finishing this quilt top. Leaving yourself a note is a great idea.