Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Finish -- Bestie's Grand Illusion Quilted

For today's Friday Finish I'm happy to show that I finally and I mean FINALLY longarm quilted Julianne's Grand Illusion quilt.  Isn't it gorgeous in these colors?!!!


Hmmm... what's that yellow quilt to the right?  Come back in a few days and read that post!

Julianne's fabulous pieced back!

 I think she sent her quilt to me to longarm in what seems like January 2015 or so.  I'm such a bad friend to not work harder to get it done until now.  I quilted it using Circle Lords Jesters template.

Look at the nosy chickens that came out to see the quilt show.

Wiggles is getting ready to crow in delight.


 I'm linking my finish up with Richard and Tanya Quilts -- Link-A-Finish Friday.  Check out what everybody else finished this week!
 
LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts

3 comments:

Andee said...

It looks great!! Ready for the next one now!

Julianne said...

I just love that I have a friend like you to share quilting with! I love you Kathy!

Michele said...

Yeah to you for a great finish and I know that she will love it.