Saturday, November 12, 2022

Be Positive Is on the Frame

 Be Positive is a quilt that I started during the RSC16.  Here it is finally on the longarm frame.


I am quilting it with a design from Urban Elementz called Marmalade.  I like the soft design in white thread swirling over all of those neutrals.  Oh I love scrappy neutrals!  I am quilting just a tad out of my comfort zone on this quilt in regards to it not having a border.  I'm setting my channel locks on the longarm frame and hoping for the best.  


I finished putting this quilt together on 1/1/2022.  It looks like this:


During the red month this year, I grabbed a bunch of "big chunk" reds from my stash and made a back.  I will probably bind it in red as well.

IMAGE NAME
I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC22.

I really love the positive vibe.  Remember to 

Be positive!

10 comments:

Marly said...

You’ve chosen a lovely quilting design, Kathy. I hope you don’t have any trouble with it fitting the space. I love scrappy neutrals too; they look so alive!

Marly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Joyful Quilter said...

Fun quilting design for this lovely scrappy quilt, Kathy! I would love nothing more than to make one just like it. Alas, there is a UFO list full of projects to work on first!

grammajudyb said...

Oh my gosh, Kathy! It is so cute! I'm anxious for a peek at the back. Hope you'll post again when it all quilted and binding is on!! I like scrappy neutrals also, My stash is getting low!

Sara said...

It's awesome! I love scrappy backgrounds too, and am trying to get more of the neutrals and less white into my backgrounds.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your plus quilt looks wonderful, Kathy! I also love scrappy neutral backgrounds. You're inspiring me to finish mine up, too!

Linda In UK said...

Great quilt. The Plus signs stand out so well.

Jenny said...

Such a lovely looking Plus quilt, you are getting close to the finish with this one.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just a great quilt- the scrappy pieces are so calming and perky at the same time. Great finish!

Susie H said...

The red binding will be the perfect touch. It's a beauty!