Sunday, October 11, 2015

Humble Quilts Mystery QA Country Roads

Lori at Humble Quilts does a little mini mystery quilt every year around this time of year.  It's my little "warm up" before the big Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt at Quiltville's Quips and Snips.  I'm so far behind on my blog reading that I don't know if Bonnie announced the colors for this year's mystery or not.  I'm guessing she'll do that after she gets home from the cruise. :)  I know she doesn't have a mystery tab at the top of her blog yet... So I'm not that far behind yet.

Anywho, let's get back to my progress on the Country Roads Mystery that Lori is doing at Humble Quilts.  The grand reveal is out.  I need to decide what color I am using where Lori used her gorgeous cheddar print.  I'm going to preview some pinks today with these lovely blocks:

 
Here's the little mini from last year.  It's called Cascadia.  I LOVE it and this is the little quilt that told me that each year I would return to Humble Quilts (even though I'm a regular follower) and join in on the fun of Lori's mystery QA.
 
 

5 comments:

make.share.give said...

Two very nice projects! I love the gray squares in the middle block.

Gina said...

Great quilts. I love last years

Julianne said...

Looking good girl! I love them both!

Julianne said...

Bonnie said she may not have the fabric requirements for the new mystery until the end of the month....she could surprise us though!

Tish Stemple said...

Mystery quilts are so much fun and very addictive. Can't wait to see your finished quilt.