Tuesday, November 15, 2022

On The Go

I took this little candle mat with me to pin the binding down.  Here it is for the photo shoot of it on my steering wheel.


I'm sitting in the parking lot of the school I am subbing for the day.  It was a beautiful morning when the sun was shining.  I like to get to this school a little early when I sub here because the parking lot is very small.  There have been days that I couldn't get a spot and had to park in the residential area across the street.  Enjoying the bright sun while I can.

...and yes, those are regular pins.  I didn't want to bring my precious Magic Pins and lose one.  These will be fine for this small project.  I love the texture of the dense quilting on this little project.  I call it my straigh-line organic quilting.  It's not perfectly spaced.  It's super fast to do on the longarm.  This little mini will lay VERY flat on the table.


No comments: