All of the red veggies are now complete for the Veggie Patch quilt. This is a Katie Mae design.
After I took this photo I realized that I still have a little sashing to correct. The right two rows of veggies are two blocks shorter than the left side. The two carrots are one row short (each) Ugh... Oh well. I guess it will give me something to do this week. I'm SEW happy they are at the top and bottom of the rows! That will be a little less seam ripping.
The two blank spots are reserved for the purple eggplants. I may wait until the purple month to make these. I have plenty of ongoing projects to keep me busy.
Yesterday we finally went bike riding again! It was a short, 4-mile ride. I am happy to report that I didn't have any breathing problems. On the way home in the truck I coughed a lot. Coughing seems to be my biggest issues right now. Getting better every day!