Friday, January 14, 2022

Flannel Table Topper Complete

This is my Flannel Table Topper.   I'm happy to have another finish for 2022.


Normally when I finish a project I just throw the scraps in a basket and sort them later.  Because they were flannel I decided to cut them with my Accuquilt die cutter for 2.5" squares and put them together for a little mindless sewing project.  I started this on 12/28/21 and it's done already!


I backed it with this cute little basket weave green and quilted it with a design called Double Bubble.


The scraps were left over from the Cabins by the Lake quilt (a Fons & Porter pattern.). The next step is to make a back for it.  Wouldn't the little table topper go cute in the same room as this quilt?  I'm sure when I gift the quilt that the little table topper will go with it.


7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Pretty squares in a patchwork design are always so appealing! I love those colors together, too. Nice finish, Kathy!

Jenny said...

Your little table topper is so cute, with nice warm colours. Then as I read further I saw your house quilt where the scraps came from, how can you bear to give both of these lovelies away, I wonder?

grammajudyb said...

I love the idea of the matching table topper to go with the Cabins by the Lake quilt. Fun idea!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

I'm a big fan of using the scraps from a main quilting project to create a secondary project. Eliminates a waste and feeling obligated to keep and organize scraps. :) Yes, because the scraps come from the log cabin quilt, the table topper will be the perfect accent piece when the log cabin is hanging.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a cute table topper
and a lovely quilt that the scraps came from!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Way to USE those scraps, Kathy! Did you plan it for that table? It's a perfect fit!!

Ronnie Finance Ltd said...

Welcome to our Ronnie Finance Ltd,


We are currently funding Startups and existing Buisnesses at a Minimum rate of 3% Annually. Our Portfolio accepts Loan Application from different industries, ranging from Construction, Technology and Agricultural . We also render Mortgage services for home purchase.

Are you a Consultant with leads of Loan Applicants? We have Broker programs and the payment is commission based. Kindly respond to this email, An agent will advise you on the Proceedures.

Ronnie Finance Ltd Officer
apply@ronniefinance.ltd
ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com
Whatsapp +919311856893

Regards,