Sunday, January 2, 2022

Quilting Project Trifecta -- Maroon Sampler Quilt

Looks like this project will be one of my focuses to finish in the month of January, 2022.  It's the Maroon Sampler Quilt.  Here's where I am with it now:

 

There are 23 blocks completed.  I'll most likely make one more block and then do a simple 4 x 6 setting of cornerstones and sashings and a border.  I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the January goal setting party here.

I never really hit a trifecta at the horse or dog track.  But I did hit a quilting trifecta this month.  This one stale project will be shared for three different goals:

1.  Red is the color of the month for the RSC22 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge)

2.  #12 is the number picked on the APQS UFO challenge

3.  This will be my OMG (One Main Goal) at Elm Street Quilts. (It's the one furtherest from being finished on my list, of course...). Time to start the year strong.

4 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

These blocks are so pretty, can't wait to see the flimsy, happy stitching!

Linda Swanekamp said...

The blocks are beautiful and grouped together, they will make a striking quilt.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Those are great blocks! I look forward to seeing the finished project. I was pretty excited too about the January being red; I just started a red project too!

Deb A said...

Love it when a project checks off multiple lists. It just means you really will make progress this month. Good luck