Friday, January 28, 2022

Glad Tidings is Complete

I finished this cute mini called Glad Tidings.  

I started this little project on 12/18/21 as part of a fun little sew along with Pam Budah at Heartspun Quilts.  The mini measures 12" x 15".  I probably could have picked a better quilting design for it.  I loaded it on the frame with another table topper and just keep going with the quilting.  I think it's fine.

It fits on my son's "office" table.  It's going into the Christmas decorations box.  We'll see it again after Thanksgiving.

I'm linking up at Joy's blog, The Joyful Quilter, for the TABLE SCRAPS Challenge LINK PARTY.

I'm also linking up with:

Off The Wall Friday with Nina Marie

Brag About Your Beauties at From Bolt to Beauty
Peacock Party at Wendy’s Quilts and More
Friday Foto Fun at Powered by Quilting
Finished or Not Friday at Alycia Quilts
Scrap Happy Saturday at Super Scrappy

10 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for joining the January 2022 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge, Kathy! I'm glad that you were able to get your darling little QAL project finished. Congratulations on using up some of your RED scraps, too!

patty a. said...

Cute finish! One more thing to cross off the list!

Sue said...

What a sweet little quilt. 😍

Paulette said...

Very cute table topper! You'll love getting it out next year (I always do!).

Deb A said...

What a great project to look forward to seeing later this year!

Angie in SoCal said...

What a sweet table topper. Isn't it neat that we've started our Christmas gifts so early in the year? When others post these great ideas in Oct - Nov, I never can participate because those last three months are the busiest of the year for us. Looking forward to seeing your next one.

Needled Mom said...

That looks so festive. It’s a perfect desk topper.

grammajudyb said...

Mini quilts are so much fun! Yours is perfect!

Sharon Kwilter said...

Lovely little project. Well done.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

How cute!!! and congrats on the finish!!!