Thursday, January 20, 2022

Snow Pics -- January 2022

 Here's a few more pics of our Ohio snow in January, 2022.  It was after 5:30pm when I took these photos.


Above is a snowball gun that his aunts bought him.  It doesn't shoot very hard and works like a slingshot.  He really likes it.  I have one too, but I feel I can throw a lot harder and farther with my arm.  LOL.


Here's an action photo with the snowball coming out of the gun:


This is what the driveway looked like after my husband ran the bull dozer up and down.  He had to take the day off work because the equipment needed was up in the field and he couldn't get to it to jump it.  Then he got the trusty bull dozer started and made paths to everything.


So I saw some cute pics on Facebook that a local photographer took.  She had the kids throw snow up into the air and it made a really nice photo.  This is what happened when we tried to do it...







Photographer I am not.  But we do have tons of fun trying.






2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Your landscape is so lovely. I wish I could paint it! Thanks for sharing!

patty a. said...

How many inches did you get? No playing in the snow for me; it was all I could do to get the driveway and the walk to the front door shoveled! The snow was so deep that if I had tried to make a snow angel I might have buried myself! LOL!!