Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sonja's Windows -- My Sunday Morning Commitment Quilt

 I made all of these blocks on New Years Day in 2014.  The quilt is called Sonja's Windows from America loves Scraps Quilts, Spring 2009.  I was in the mood for some mindless sewing.  It's time to trim these blocks and sew some frames around them.  I can't find my copy of the pattern.  I am now experienced enough to wing it to make 20 blocks.  This bag of blocks has been sitting on the shelf long enough.

Because I made such great progress on my weekly commitment to my Cabins by the Lake quilt, I decided that each Sunday I would work a little on this quilt.  I usually get some good Sunday morning sewing in between the time I get up and the time I get ready for church.  

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

These blocks will make another pretty quilt, happy stitching!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks like some very interesting blocks to assemble. Love all the fabrics together.