Monday, January 10, 2022

Large Square Patchwork Quilt

 A friend asked me to longarm quilt this quilt for her.  It is in the sewing room with me today where it is warm.  Instead of a piece of batting she gave me several batting scraps.  It's Franken-batting day for it.


The maker of this quilt always wants an edge-to-edge design.  I have already told her I would most likely quilt the Cosmos design on this one.  She really likes that design and said absolutely.  She really liked the Cosmos when I put them on this quilt of hers.

I'm linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.



I'm linking up with Julie for Handmade Monday.

I'm also linking up with Show & Tell Monday with Bambi.

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I can imagine the quilt will gain a whole new personality when it is quilted. I started to do Vicki Welsh's (10/8/21) method of putting batting together with Easy Knit interfacing strips instead of zigzagging and I think it lays flatter.

Unknown said...

I really like it and I hope there is something new
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

patty a. said...

This quilt doesn't look very big so maybe it won't take you too long to quilt. Do you zig zag the batting scraps together? I use a zig zag that has three stitches in every zig or zag which helps keep the batting much flatter and not getting a ridge. Stay warm!

Ronnie Finance Ltd said...

Welcome to our Ronnie Finance Ltd,


We are currently funding Startups and existing Buisnesses at a Minimum rate of 3% Annually. Our Portfolio accepts Loan Application from different industries, ranging from Construction, Technology and Agricultural . We also render Mortgage services for home purchase.

Are you a Consultant with leads of Loan Applicants? We have Broker programs and the payment is commission based. Kindly respond to this email, An agent will advise you on the Proceedures.

Ronnie Finance Ltd Officer
apply@ronniefinance.ltd
ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com
Whatsapp +919311856893

Regards,

Sum of their Stories said...

Thanks for joining us at Handmade Monday, good luck with your batting battle! Did you take a photo of it finished? I'll check on the blog to see if you did :-)