Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday Making

Last week I had time to take a small cutting project with me to a substitute teaching gig.  I like to be productive on the planning period of my shift.  I cut out all the pieces to make From the Heart, which is a doll quilt sew-a-long with Pam Buda at Heartspun Quilts.

I think it turned out kinda cute.  Now it just needs to be quilted and bound.  I cut a piece of the background fabric for the back.  The binding is ready to go.  Yes, it adds to my WIP list, but once it's warm enough to longarm quilt again it will be off the list before you know it.

I'm linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very cute! Happys titching!

patty a. said...

That is a cute quilt and it certainly won't take long to quilt.

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is cute- good thing it was little. It will be beautiful quilted.