Friday, January 29, 2021

Winter Blues (in Pink) is a Friday Finish

 I finished my quilt called Winter Blues -- in Pink.  This is a pattern recently released by Bonnie Hunter.  You can read about Bonnie's quilt pattern here.  I made it crib sized.  It would fit a toddler bed nicely.


It measures 50" x 55.5".  I used a string strip border vs. the suggested braided border.  I quilted it using my Circle Lord giant template board called swirls with white thread. The back is three different pieces of pink fabric.  Everything in this quilt was from my stash.  I tried to use the smallest of pinks in my scrap bins for more variety.  Almost all of the pieces were cut with my Accuquilt dies or strip dies and then cut to size with the rotary cutter.  

I'm linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?



10 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

This turned out lovely, a toddler will love it! Happy stitching!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Very pretty and girlie. Great!

Ivani said...

Beautifully finished Kathy. Congrats!!!

Podunk Pretties said...

Winter blues or pretty pinks, its beautiful. I'm a sucker for pinks.

Chantal said...

Congratulations, Kathy! It's a gorgeous finish. ;^)

patty a. said...

Congratulations on another finish. Such a pretty quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh SEW pretty in PINK, Kathy!!! Congrats on a speedy quilt finish.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful in pink. I need a baby boy quilt. Thanks for the idea to do a smaller blue one.

Vicki W said...

Very pretty!

Mussen said...

Hello
We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
$1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
$5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
email: carlose78910@gmail.com