Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Go Four It on the Frame

 The end of the month is drawing near.  I need to get working on my Go Four It quilt.  It is my OMG (one main goal) for January.  I loaded it onto the longarm frame and have started to quilt it.


I've been longarm quilting by using the top roller on the quilt top vs. floating the quilt top.  It was the only way I was taught by the person that delivered and set up my longarm.  I will work on it with quilts that allow me to build more confidence.  This one fits our California King bed.

I am quilting it using my Circle Lord giant template board called Swirls.  It has a large pieced back.  I'll show that when it is done also.  Have a great week!


3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

It looks like you're almost done with the quilting, Kathy! Go, you!!!

patty a. said...

This quilt is so beautiful! It is a big quilt too! Even if you don't get it finished for your OMG, you have gotten a great start on getting it done!

Mussen said...

Hello
We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
$1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
$5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
email: carlose78910@gmail.com