Monday, January 4, 2021

Go Four It Quilt Top Is Complete!

 I completed the quilt top for my Go Four It quilt over the weekend.  I have used the blocks as part of the RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) on Angela's blog, SoScrappy.  The Go Four It pattern can be found in the magazine AMERICAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING, April 2015.  I worked on this as a leader/ender project starting in 2017.


The pattern called for some scrappy neutrals.  I put 6" strips around it vs. the 4.5" strips.  I will trim it accordingly after it is quilted.  It's nice to have a little room to play with all those blocks on point.

I'm starting to really love little blocks on point!  I love the scrappy goodness of this quilt.  The next step is to make a neutral background/bigger print back for it.  I have pulled a bag of fabrics.  We shall see what lands on the back.  Ahh.  I'm making progress!

7 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Yes! This a the best scrappy goodness quilt I've seen in a long time. Love the simple design with bright colors..Beautiful!

Julierose said...

You sure are making lovely progress on this scrap beauty;)))
Very nice work hugs, Julierose

Andee Neff said...

It is a scrappy beauty! All those tiny pieces!

Needled Mom said...

It looks fantastic. You inspired me to try one as well. I am approaching the end of mine too and love the way it is turning out.

patty a. said...

Good for you to get that top done and it looks wonderful! Are you going to quilt it now or put it away for later?

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congratulations on getting your Go Four It all put together, Kathy! LOVE it!!!

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, Kathy. It's fabulous. All those little pieces. Wow!