Saturday, January 2, 2021

RSC21 -- Pink?

 I am guessing that the color for January is going to be pink.  It's just a guess based on Angela's clues of the cute tutorials she has been doing and blocks she has been building lately.  

I am a Bonnie Hunter fan and LOVE her patterns for using up scraps.  I am going to try to make a whole baby quilt top in pink.  I'm off to a great start!  Bonnie recently released the pattern, Winter Blues.


I'm linking up at Angela's blog, SoScrappy for the RSC21.



11 comments:

Chantal said...

I love Winter Blues too. Great start on the Pink challenge. Have a wonderful quilty year. ;^)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That will be cute in pink! Fun idea!

Quiltdivajulie said...

FUN - that's a great pattern to use up a lot of pinks.

Jenny said...

So pretty in pink!

Cathy said...

From Winter Blues to In The Pink! Sweet baby quilt!

maggie fellow said...

An impressive pile of blocks for the quilt with only 2 days in the month. I looked at Bonnie Hunter pattern but didn't think to do it in ay other color hmmmmm

Ivani said...

Great idea. Winter Pinks will be really cute for a baby girl.
So many beautiful pinks scraps into your box. Have fun.

patty a. said...

Your pink quilt is going to be pretty! You have lots of pink scraps!

Katie Z. said...

Nice!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Super cute start on your new PINK quilt, Kathy!!!

Susie H said...

I picked up Winter Blues too! Great idea to use the pattern to make a pink baby quilt! I'm thinking about making a purple version since my purples are overflowing! Happy New Year!