Saturday, October 8, 2022

RSC22 -- Random Ohio Stars

This week I put all of my blocks for the Random Ohio Stars quilt together.  This is a free pattern on Bonnie Hunter's blog.  You can find it here.


I will be adding inner and outer borders to make it a little larger.  I also added extra stars to the pattern because I accidentially made too many of the smaller Ohio Star blocks.   I'm happy it has progressed this far this quickly.  I started making blocks for this quilt in January of 2022.

I'm linking up at SoScrappy for the RSC22.

IMAGE NAME

I'm also linking up to the party over at Patchwork & Quilts #124 here.

14 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Well done, this is a lovely top! I love your version, your random rainbow stars are pretty all together.
Thank you for sharing, and linking up today ;)

Anonymous said...

Bravo Kathy! It looks great. I need to be more focused. Squirrels keep side tracking me!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

So pretty, Kathy!!! 👏👏👏

Sara said...

Love it so much! My Ohio Star has only the one size block. This has so much more movement to it. You've given me ideas for next year.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is turning out great, Kathy! I like the different size stars, and how they move around the quilt. Looking forward to seeing what you do for borders!

grammajudyb said...

What a fun quilt! You did well, putting the puzzle together! Stars are favorites of mine!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Great insertion of the extra small star blocks. This project is coming along nicely.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love it! My eyes wondered all over looking at the colours and layout!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I love it!!! the ohio stars are so Pretty!

Nanusch said...

Oh wow, I love it! It's really pretty! I like the colourfull stars!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Lovely Ohio Stars! It's one of my favorite blocks, and your version is terrific.

Ivani said...

It is beautiful and with more stars look perfect.

Needled Mom said...

That looks great! Very pretty!

Jenny said...

Such a lovely assortment if blocks. I rather like the way you have used both small and large blocks together.