Sunday, October 9, 2022

Random Ohio Stars Flimsy Complete

The Random Ohio Stars quilt top is finally complete.  


At first I was going to go with a navy blue for the border.  I found the perfect amount of this green print in my stash to use instead of a navy blue.  Of course, all fabrics in this quilt are from my stash.

Working on it a little each Sunday really moved this quilt along.  I'm very happy with my Sunday sewing plan to work on one project a little each Sunday until it is a completed top.  I still need to assemble a back for this quilt, longarm quilt, and bind it.

This is a free pattern on Bonnie Hunter's blog.  You can find it here.

I'm linking up at Quilting is more fun than Housework for Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework

7 comments:

Ivani said...

Looks great! You did a great layout with your stars.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Great quilt, I can't wait to see how you quilt her!

Vicki W said...

I like this quilt a lot!

Marly said...

What a lovely finish, Kathy! I think the green border is perfect to set off the bright stars.

patty a. said...

Congratulations on getting this top completed! The green border looks great. I think navy binding would complement it nicely!

Linda Swanekamp said...

The quilt came out real cozy looking! Like the green border. Such a satisfying finish.

Jasmine said...

That is such a fun layout. Great execution of your plan to bring this to a finished flimsy.