Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Welcome February -- And Some Ohio Stars

 I finished playing with the red scraps left in the scrap bin after putting away the 30 gallon tote of red.  I decided to start ONE MORE MONTHLY PROJECT for the RSC.  


Ohio Stars!!!  

I really enjoyed making the little hourglass blocks for the Kathleen Tracy Valentine Mystery, 2022 that I decided I would make three Ohio Stars in the color of the month for the RSC.  These blocks will fit nicely together.  Bonnie Hunter has a free pattern on her blog called Random Ohio Stars!


4 comments:

patty a. said...

Your blocks are so pretty!

Needled Mom said...

They look so nice.

Kat Scribner said...

Thanks for including all these links. Very helpful. Ohio Stars is my favorite star block.

Sue said...

Those are very pretty stars. Red and white is a fab combo