Sunday, February 27, 2022

Full Stop on the Frame

 Each Sunday I dedicate to working on a specific quilt until it is finished.  Currently I am focusing on Full Stop.  Yesterday I loaded it unto the longarm.  I will continue quilting it after church today.


Again I have chose to use my Circle Lord giant template board called Egyptian Eye.  I am quilting this one with bright yellow thread.  I forgot to measure this quilt before I loaded it on to the frame.  I think it's going to be a short, twin-sized quilt (in answer to Maggie's question from last week.). I found a re-purposed sheet for the backing.  


This quilt was designed by Angela who blogs at SoScrappy and is the hostess with the mostess for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  This quilt was a sew along during the RSC21.  You can learn more about Full Stop on her blog at SoScrappy: RSC21Sampler.

I'm linking up at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap!


Quilting is more fun than Housework

8 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks wonderful. I have the Violet quilt loaded, but could not get to it all week. Hopefully, I can get going on it soon.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Excited to see your finish! My RSC2021 still need a turn on the long arm.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I'm interested in seeing what a Circle Lord Egyptian Eye quilting looks like!!!

patty a. said...

You will have this one done in no time! You sure are on a roll this year with finishes!

Quilter Kathy said...

That is awesome! I haven't got my quilt top together yet and yours will soon be finished!!

Ivani said...

Sure very soon it wil be a beautiful RSC quilt finished.
Have a great week, Kathy.

Unknown said...

You are closing in on a fun RSC finish, Kathy. Happy quilting!!
The Joyful Quilter @ work

Sandy Panagos said...

What a lovely way to spend a Sunday! That Egyptian Eye design sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing that.