Saturday, February 5, 2022

Scrap Happy Saturday -- RSC22 -- Aqua

 Yep, I started a new RSC project AGAIN!  This one is called Random Ohio Stars!


Bonnie Hunter has a free pattern on her blog called Random Ohio Stars!  I also made the red blocks for January.  These will fit nicely in the empty bin I made almost finishing my string quilt.


Next I moved on to making a few waffle blocks.  I haven't made these blocks for a few years.  This was an RSC project started in 2019.


Oh, did you see my red finish that I started and finished?  It's called From the Heart.  You can read more about it here.  But here's a photo of it.  It's already been gifted to my SIL who is celebrating 7 years of sobriety this month!


Here's the bin that I brought down from the longarm room that I am working with this month.  There are a lot of light blues, but not many aquas and teals in there.  I'll root through and organize as I go.


I'm linking up at Angela's blog, SoScrappy, for the RSC22.

IMAGE NAME



6 comments:

scraphappy said...

What a huge bin of blue! Have fun digging through to find the scraps you want to use. So many pretty projects in progress. Enjoy!

Gretchen Weaver said...

I LOVE the Ohio star block, you're quilt is going to be wonderful with all the different size stars. I'm so happy for your SIL, sobriety is not an easy. Happy stitching!

Needled Mom said...

I love those stars AND the quilt pattern that is going to be so pretty. I like the open spaces on it’s well as the different sized stars.

Ivani said...

Random Ohio Stars is a great project for RSC. It is already in my wish list.
From the heart is a beautiful mini, congrats!!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The Ohio Stars are going to be a great RSC project! I love your little red finish, too - looks like the perfect gift for your SIL!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I hope you find more AQUA/TEAL than you expect, Kathy, or have fun stretchy the parameters of February's Color of the Month!!