Thursday, February 3, 2022

From the Heart on the Frame

Snow Day!!!  No School Today!!!  I'm going to get a few projects finished and then let me sew, let me sew, let me sew.  Welcome to Ohio!

I almost forgot to take a photo of this little quilt.  The straight line quilting went so fast.  Brrr.  It was quite cold in the quilt room.  The half bottle of water on the desk was frozen.  Here's From the Heart--  It was a Pam Buda sew along.


Considering the 4" finished blocks in this quilt, I used my ruler to mark the lines close to 1" apart.  I used the lock on the longarm carriage and zipped across.  Brrr.  It was cold in there.  A little space heater kept me going.  I made the border a little larger than the pattern so that I could trim it nice and square when finished to the correct size.




3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

We had 12" of snow yesterday, the schools cancelled the night before. Since yesterday and today are 'planned' snow days, our grandson has online school before he can come to visit. He and his younger brother will be up later. Happy stitching!

Needled Mom said...

Brrr. That is cold sewing! The straight lines look nice.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks real nice. Snowing here, but so far just a few inches. Certainly not as warm as yesterday.