Tuesday, February 1, 2022

OMG with Elm Street Quilts -- February

 I am setting the bar really low for my OMG for February.  My goal this month will be to finish my Kathleen Tracy Valentine Mystery mini 2022.  Here's the little piece I made this weekend:

You can find the sweet little FREE pattern in  Kathleen Tracy Quilts on Facebook. (group).  I just LOVE this border neutral that somebody gave to me.  The snow-covered trees and cardinals are so fitting.

Since it's so small I'm going to try to quilt it on the longarm.  It's too cold in the longarm room to maintain a consistent stitch size.  I will try it on this piece.  Right now we have about 14" of Ohio snow in the yard. There is supposedly more coming on the radar in the next two or three days.  

I'm linking up at Elm Street Street Quilts for the February OMG Linky Party.

 

4 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

I agree, that is beautiful border fabric! I wish we'd get that much snow here in KS--supposedly it begins tonight and goes for 24 hours so we might! Lots of sewing shall happen then! Good luck on your quilting! Nothing wrong with an easy goal! (Doing one myself!)

Beth said...

Very pretty. I love all shades of pink,

Sandy Panagos said...

You're right, that border is so pretty. Ohio snow sounds an excellent reason to be quilting all day. Stay warm!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nothing wrong with an attainable goal, Kathy! Best of luck with your OMG.