Sunday, February 28, 2021

Patchwork Quilt CM Complete

 Yesterday I loaded a friend's patchwork quilt onto the frame.  I longarm quilted it with a design called Dewdrops in the Garden by Urban Elementz.


I had a lot of time to quilt on Saturday because my husband worked a lot of overtime out of town this week.  He made it home late on Friday night.  I wanted to let him sleep in the house.  Owen keeps a close eye on him when he sleeps like this because he missed him so much = more quilting time for me in the longarm room.

This quilting design has a beautiful mix of swirls, circles and leaves.  One of the design looks like a butterfly.  I still need to practice on the circles, but I'm getting better.


I'll return this quilt to my friend next week.  I'm pretty sure she'll be happy with it.



6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The quilting makes the whole quilt look fresh and springy! Great job.

The Joyful Quilter said...

OMG!! LOVE that new quilting design, Kathy!!!

Kathy S. said...

It seems very versatile.

Kathy S. said...

Thanks, Linda. I think it gives it a little life.

patty a. said...

Congratulations on getting another one quilted. The quilting design is beautiful!

Kathy S. said...

I see this design coming in handy on a variety of quilts.