Friday, February 12, 2021

Charity Crib Quilt Complete

 This little charity crib quilt is complete.  The quilt top was found in a bag of scraps that a friend gave to me.  It measures a sweet 27" x 32".


It brightens the tracks in the snow made by the four wheeler pulling the sled.  It's overcast today.


I quilted it using my Circle Lord template board called Swirls.  It has a soft pink and blue backing.  I ran out of the pink polka dot binding in my binding scraps so I added a little piece of green for a scrappy corner binding.  I it gives the quilt a little character.


I'm linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I get a whoop whoop?


I'm linking up at Wendy's Quilts for the Peacock Party.


I'm linking up at Michelle's Romantic Tangle for Let's Make Baby Quilts.

11 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great presentation! Cute little quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very Cute!!!

Karen's Korner said...

It never ceases to amze me what comes out of a scrap bag. Nice work.

grammajudyb said...

Absolutely adorable! The perfect scrappy baby quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on finishing up this sweet little quilt for donation, Kathy!

Kathy S. said...

Thanks, Linda. I hope it makes a new family happy some day.

Kathy S. said...

Thanks, Alycia. I'm not used to something this simple. It was fun to make and FINISH.

Kathy S. said...

Me too! There was a WIP for a foot stool. I don't know if I'll finish that one or pass it on.

Kathy S. said...

Thanks. I'm quite happy with the scrappy goodness of it.

Kathy S. said...

I am happy to add to the charity pile, Joy. :)

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Sweet! I can just imagine a newborn wrapped in it!