Friday, February 5, 2021

Charity Crib Quilt Finish

I finished this little charity quilt this week.  The quilt top was in a bag of scraps that a friend gave me.  It measures 31" x 39".


I love quilt pictures in the snow.


I quilted it using my Circle Lord giant template board called Swirls.  It has a soft, pink and blue back.

We've been having a lot of fun in the snow this week.  We have about 8" of fresh snow.


Here's the snow angel video.  Oh how I LOVE his laugh!


This really isn't that big of a hill.  The sled doesn't go very fast in 8" thick, fresh snow.  It needs packed down a little before we can go faster.  Here's the sledding video.


Every year we take a pic of him with a shovel this size.  I can't believe how fast he has grown.


I'm linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?


I'm linking up at Wendy's Quilts for the Peacock Party.


I'm linking up at Michelle's Romantic Tangle for Let's Make Baby Quilts.









8 comments:

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Sweet charity quilt finish! Fun vids of your son!!!

Kathy S. said...

Thanks, Nancy.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice snow photos! We are due for some today.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on your finish and some snowy fun, Kathy!!

Kathy S. said...

Hope your snow is as pretty as ours. It's still been a very mild winter here this year.

Kathy S. said...

It's supposed to get into single digits this week. Brrr. I won't be sledding in that. I'll be SEWING!

patty a. said...

The little quilt turned out lovely. Someone will love it. I can't believe how much snow you got! We only live what, 30-35 miles from each other and no new snow has fallen here. 8" is a lot! I watched the videos - how sweet! The best thing about not having that big of a hill is that it is not too hard to walk up it to slide down again!

Kathy S. said...

It's funny that when I'm feeling lazy and I'm going out to feed my chickens that I think to myself that I have to walk uphill both ways to feed the chickens. (It's just like when my mom had to walk uphill both ways to school in the snow.) :)