It's been a busy week with school starting on 8/17 for our son and 8/18 for me. But I did get some sewing done too! I'm happy to have a BRIGHT finish~~GO! ABC Quilt started during the pink month of RSC21, January 2021. It was my August OMG (one main goal) to finish this quilt this month. Ta dahhhh!
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
WIP Wednesday 8.24.22
I think it turned out super cute. You can read all about the GO! ABCs quilt here. The pattern is free on the Accuquilt site. There's a link in the blog post as well if you need it.
I made more Random Ohio Stars (a free Bonnie Hunter pattern). I work just a little on this quilt each Sunday.
I been stitching along with Melissa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting & Stitching. This is her Mystery Autumn Stamp SAL. Aren't these little apples super cute?
On the frame this week is the Waffle Block crib quilt. This was also an RSC quilt that I worked on during different months. I used random 2.5" squares and the color of the month the RSC was using for the 8.5" strips. I'm hoping to finish this quilt soon. My neighbor's grandson should be here any day now.
I'm linking up with Susan for Midweek Makers here.
I'm also linking up at Leeet's Patchworkpaarty.
42 Items remain on the WIP list.
Pieces Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Cheddar Jack cat pattern
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. HST Three, Six, Nine Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. RSC16 Folk Art Birds
7. Random Ohio Stars -- started January, 2022
8. Leah Day Building Blocks QA
9. Dresser Scarf (My Grandma's WIP from the 1970's found 1/1/20
10. Classic Meets Modern BOM
11. Gypsy Wife QA started in August 2017
12. Mod Mod QA (from Block Lotto, circles w/lines)
13. Unity Quilt Along with Bonnie Hunter (started 4/1/2020)
14. Rail Fence Blocks (started January 2021 as my leader/enders)
15. Maroon Sampler Quilt--I found this on 2.6.21
16. Kite Girl (RSC14)
17. Amish Country BOM (from Lynn, Johnna's mom)
18. Kathleen Tracy's 2019 Mystery Quilt Facebook QA started in March, 2019
19. 2.5" Scraps from Dani -- making "cracker" blocks
20. Little Houses (2.5" blocks)
21. Autumn Stamp Collection SAL @ Pinker n Punkin Quilting, started August 2022
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
2. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Drunkard's Path Variation quilt
Blocks Are Made But Need to be Sewn Together (and/or Some Sashing)
1. Tula Pink's City Sampler 100 Modern Quilt Blocks 5/17/17 QA
2. Cruise blocks won from Libby
3. Cathy's CRAZY BY DESIGN Dot Dot Dash Bag, Won April, 2018
4. Split Stars (blocks won from the Block Lotto, October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto)
7. Pre-printed cross stitch pillow sham (May 2018)
8. Flower Baskets (blue and white with some applique) Block Lotto win 10/1/18
Quilt Back Needs to be Made (Tops are Done)
1. Card Trick (pink and blue)
2. Hunter Green Star Quilt
3. Waffle Blocks (August 2019 -- RSC19) pink
4. Waffle Blocks (August 2019 -- RSC19) blue
5. Kite blocks in pink/orange/grey
Ready to Longarm
1. Bubble Gum Pink & Navy Quilt
2. Plus Quilt (Be Positive) started in 2016; quilt top completed 1.1.22
3. Rescue Quilt from my SIL (patchwork squares)
4. Friend's Large Square Patchwork Quilt CM