Sunday, August 21, 2022

Random Ohio Stars Sunday Progress

Each Sunday I work on a specific WIP until it is completed.  Random Ohio Stars is the quilt that I will be working on each Sunday until it is complete.  It is a pattern designed by Bonnie Hunter.  This plan has been working for me to get some WIPS off the list.  Here's three small grey blocks for the Random Ohio Stars.  Each block is forward progress.


This morning I worked on the large blocks.  One by one they are getting crossed off the list!

I'm linking up at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap!

Quilting is more fun than Housework

1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love the way you put that notecard in there so you know what is done and what to do. I really need to do that with my projects. I mean to, but I don't know what happens. The stars will be great all together.