Saturday, August 27, 2022

Scrap Happy Saturday RSC -- Orange

 A few weeks ago I finished putting this flimsy together by adding a row of orange and pink charm squares cut from scraps.  It's now on the longarm frame and closer to being finished.  I am quilting it using my design board from Urban Elementz called Dewdrops in the Garden.


I found a cute piece of Tweety Bird flannel to back this sweet crib quilt in my stash.  I'm pretty sure my friend's daughter was going to make pajama pants with it.  It's perfect for this little quilt.

I'm quilting it with a light rose thread.  Here's a closer look at Dewdrops in the Garden.




I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC22.

IMAGE NAME


3 comments:

Ivani said...

Your orange and pink flimsy is so pretty and the quilting looks great. What a lovely baby quilt it will be! have a nice weekend, Kathy.

The Joyful Quilter said...

That is such a cheerful quilt, Kathy!! Can we expect to see the completed quilt by the end of the month? Hoping for an ORANGE finish for the RSC! :o))

Jenny said...

It's so, so pretty!