Monday, August 22, 2022

GO! ABCs Is Complete

 GO! ABCs is complete!  I think it turned out super cute.


This was one of my RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) projects that I started in January of 2021.  Each month Angela at SoScrappy announces a color of the month.  We work on using up that color of scrap in our scrap bins.  I have made many quilts by playing along with the fun of the RSC.

The GO! ABCs pattern is free on the Accuquilt site and can be found here.  My quilt measures 57" x 80".  I used a little bit larger border than the pattern suggested.  I quilted it using the clamshell design.  Everything was from my stash.  I'm happy with the red pieced back and red scrappy binding.


It was my goal for August to finish this quilt with the OMG challenge at Elm Street Quilts.  I'll be linking up there at the end of the month.

Today I'm linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.


7 comments:

djquilting said...

Love this quilt!

Kat Scribner said...

Great quilt finish, Kathy. I love it!! I'm off to accuquilt to collect the pattern. Thanks for sharing.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

That is an absolutely stunning quilt! Great job!

Ivani said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish, Kathy.

Needled Mom said...

Great idea for the RSC! It really is so pretty.

patty a. said...

Congratulations on another finish! It did turn out so cute!

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is such a fun, happy quilt. Great finish!