Sunday, August 7, 2022

More Slow Sunday Stitching

 I started another little.  This time was at the bowling alley while our son pre-bowled games he was going to miss while he was recovering from having his tonsils out.


Such a great place for Grandma's buttons to land.  Here's the layout.  Stay tuned...


I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching..  Check out all of the AMAZING projects there!  I realize that God has given us all kinds of talents.  Wow, some of these stichers are really blessed.



Slow Sunday Stitching

This week our son was rushed to the hospital due to complications (excessive bleeding) on day 6 after having his tonsils out.  I rode with him in the squad to a hospital and transported to the local children's hospital.  He had to have another surgery.  We were there for three days.  He is home resting now.  I didn't get a chance to grab my clothes, let alone my sew-to-go bag.  I'm not sure if I would have gotten any good stitching in anyways.  It was a very sleep deprived three days (after a week of sleeping on the living room floor with him.) I'll get back to stitching soon.  This week should be pretty low key.

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh what a nightmare for you all!! I hope he recuperates well this time!!
Sending good thoughts your way hugs, Julierose

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

How scary and worrisome. I hope your son is on the road to recovery and wish him all the best. Such a darling stitch too.

Linda said...

A speedy recovery for your son. Such a lovely way to display grandmas buttons.

Ivani said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for you and a fast recover for your son.

Jenny said...

Oh dear, such a worry having the extra surgery. I do hope everything is well now?

Anonymous said...

hermes outlet
bape
gap yeezy
supreme
palm angels outlet