Sunday, August 28, 2022

I been stitching along with Melissa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting & Stitching.  This is her Mystery Autumn Stamp SAL.  I made some progress stitching more outlines for stamps.  Here it is during my lunch while subbing in 3rd grade.  This, by far, was my favorite day of subbing this year.


Today when I stitch I'm going to try to make all my "X"s go in the same direction.  This has been a challenge for me in the past.  I'm also having trouble seeing exactly where to bring up the floss (in what hole).  Maybe I need to try a different type of cloth when I stitch a project next time.  It's all practice to me right now.

I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.


Slow Sunday Stitching

6 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

That was always a challenge to get those X's going the same way! Looks like a fun project.

Karrin Hurd said...

Lovely stitching! Hope you have a great week!

Linda said...

Getting the right direction is always important, hard for me too. Oh-h-h subbing and stitching, quite the combination

CathieJ said...

Your stitching looks great. I printed all the stamps out, but I can't add another project right now. I hope you have a great week!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Oh, Kathy your stitch is looking fabulous 🍂😍🤗. You are making great progress and I am so grateful that you are stitching Autumn Stamps. I hope you had a great day subbing . Third graders are always fun to teach. Have a great week and happy stitching and quilting.

Jenny said...

Looking great! Melisa has wonderful patterns to share.