Sunday, August 21, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching

I been stitching along with Melissa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting & Stitching.  This is her Mystery Autumn Stamp SAL.  I made a lot of progress (for me) this week.  Here's a photo of it sitting on the console of my truck at the bus stop.


Aren't these little apples super cute?  This pic was taken before I started stitching the basket.  I'll finish the details of this stamp this week.


I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  


Slow Sunday Stitching

Our son started school (9th grade this week).


I also went back to subbing part time.  My plan is to sub three times a week right now until our son settles in at his school.  Once bowling practice starts I'll be able to sub more full days.  Hopefully I will also be able to get back to a regular eating/exercise plan.  Remember, our son has not physically been in school since 3/12/2020.  He made up a lot of ground when it comes to reading and math.  I am very thankful that I was able to spend all this time with him.  Now he needs to go back to school to gain social skills.






9 comments:

Ivani said...

I am thinking to start the Autum Stamp sampler this week, but first I need to be at home. Your apples look great.
Your son looks very happy to be back to school. You two have a nice week.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Do you sub at the school your son attends? That would be handy. The Autumn Stamps sampler is really cute, happy stitching!

Quilter Kathy said...

I love the photos of your stitching! A perfect takealong project!

CathieJ said...

I printed out all of those Autumn stamps so I can stitch them in the future. I hope your son settles into school easily. He certainly looks like he is ready. I hope you can get some stitching in while you sub like you used to. Have a great week.

Karrin Hurd said...

Lovely stitching, and great to take along! Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Great project to work on while you are waiting. Good luck in grade 9!

Anonymous said...

Last comment by the Cozy Quilter. Gail

Miaismine said...

Cute stitching! My grandbabies are also back in school after being out since 2020 as well. Good luck with your subbing! :)

Needled Mom said...

Is he excited about heading back to in person classes. This will be a big change for all of you.