Thursday, November 18, 2021

More Longarm Quilting in the Works

 Yesterday I dropped this quilt off to my friend.  I had finished the longarm quilting on it for her.

She was quite pleased with it.  She gave me another quilt for longarm quilting.


Finally!  A feminine quilt.  I have been waiting to use my Circle Lord giant template board called Cosmos on one of her quilts.  Almost all of the previous quilts were for males.  This one is finally for her sister's granddaughter.  The Cosmos design takes a little longer than my other template boards, but the effect is well worth it.  Add another project back to my to-do list.


2 comments:

patty a. said...

You just get one done and another one takes it place! At least your to-do list had shrunk this year - you have been working hard!

Needledmom said...

Repeat customers are the best. Looking forward to seeing the design.