Friday, November 5, 2021

Happy Little Accident -- A Friday Finish

 This Happy Little Accident didn't take long at all to finish.


This little quilt started out to be a table scraps challenge on Joy's Blog to use up orphan blocks in my BINS of orphan blocks.  These star orphan blocks were left over from the Block Lotto.  I didn't like just the mint green inner border for the edge.  I added another border and it became too big for a table topper and looked too much like a crib quilt.  Ta da...  It's a Happy Little Accident crib quilt.

I quilted it with Circle Lord Swirls for a quick finish.

I didn't mean for the scrap fabrics on the back to run so close to the middle like that.  I wanted it off centered, but that's the way the cookie crumbled.  It measures a snuggly 31" x 41".

I'm linking up at:
 Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?
Alycia Quilts for Finished or Not Friday
My Quilt Infatuation for NTT





3 comments:

Needledmom said...

I love happy accidents like that.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Pretty little quilt. Congratulations for the finish.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice clean and sweet finish!