Saturday, November 27, 2021

RSC21 -- Rainbow Sewing

 I've been working on a few odds and ends to some RSC21 projects.  We had a very low-key, low drama Thanksgiving.  We put a puzzle together as a family.  Then there was some "free time".  I sewed!  I made several letters for my GO! ABCs Throw Quilt.  This is a free pattern (at this time) on the Accuquilt site.  You can find it here.  I need to complete five orange letters and three more red letters before I can turn these blocks into a flimsy.


Earlier this week I had time to make the purple row of my Stay Centered quilt.  This is also a 2021 RSC project.  It is coming along nicely.  One orange row to go.  Stay Centered is a free pattern on the APQS site.  You can find it here.


I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC21.  I'm linking up to the Scrap Happy Saturday post here.

SoScrappy


4 comments:

Julierose said...

i love your "Stay Centered" quilt, Kathy;D
Beautiful choice of coloring for this pattern (thanks for the linky to it)
Hope your quiet weekend is wonderful--ours was quiet too...very cold and very windy here--really feels like Winter...I have taken out my "puffy" coat;000
hugs, Julierose

scraphappy said...

Those letters are so much fun. Enjoy your orange row. Finding enough scraps in that color is always difficult for me.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice progress on your RSC projects, Kathy! I'm looking forward to seeing these quilt tops completed. Glad to hear that you enjoyed a stress-free Thanksgiving!

Sara said...

Excellent progress. The "Stay Centered" quilt is really going to be awesome. And the ABC quilt is quite clever.