Sunday, March 7, 2021

Picadilly Circle Inventory

I haven't worked on my Picadilly Circle quilt for a while.  I pulled out these blocks and took inventory of what was needed to finish it.



 I have SOOOO many quilts that need GREEN blocks to move them forward.  Here's a list so that I have it somewhere besides my brain:

Picadilly Circle (above) -- need two blocks plus two pieces of the sashing

Santa Claus Tree Skirt -- need three more trees

GO! ABC -- need three letter blocks

Gobble Gobble -- need a green word "Gobble"

Bricks & Stepping Stones -- need more rows of blocks

Stay Centered -- need five green and two neutral log cabin blocks

Pumpkins & the Beanstalk -- need more bean stalks

Table Scraps Challenge -- think about what is left of the green scraps

Full Stop -- March green punctuation row

Scrap Crystals -- a Bonnie Hunter Pattern, sub assemblies are made.  Blocks need to be put together

HOLY COW, that's a lot of green things to work on!  Better get back to sewing.


3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Better get going on all the green! I look forward to seeing what all you come up with by the end of the month, happy stitching!

Linda Swanekamp said...

No better time to work on green than the start of spring!

Teresa said...

I had not heard of Piccadilly Circles before. Yours are so fun to look at, love the cheerful colors. They look great,