I quilted this guild basket quilt. I had to work in a lot of fullness. I hope to show the finish soon. It will be a charity raffle quilt for a local charity from our guild. Here it is on the frame:
This week I finished my guild swap D9P quilt. It measures 56" x 81".
I loaded this one on the frame. It is a customer quilt with beautiful embroidered blocks.
It measures 79" x 102 ". Here's a picture of it before I started quilting it.
Here's a block:
I made four blocks for the Marvelous Mini Monday blocks at Temecula Quilt Company.
My husband got this "thing". It's a pan. He'll be busy somewhere behind the garage with it for a while. It's fun to see our son go back and forth between the quilting area and the garage area.
I had 20 minutes to stitch...in the parking lot while our son is with his speech therapist.
For the RSC17 I made some 4-patch blocks. Yes, I know the red block with the polka dots is going the wrong direction. I need to fix that. The little 4-patch blocks make nice leaders and enders and add up quickly. The pattern in this magazine (American Patchwork & Quilting, April 2015, is called GO FOUR IT! 2015 Quilt-Along.
I finished longarming this sampler quilt for a customer:
All five chicks are still doing great. This little friend from church wanted to hold a baby chick. Imagine her excitement when I asked her if she wanted to hold all five of them.
Linking up at Mama Spark's World for WIPS With Friends.
Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River here.
* * * * * * * Warning: Boring List Ahead * * * * * * * *
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17 Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12. 04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.
13. 4.14.17 My Heart Skips a Beat 2017 H2H Quilt
14. 4.21.17 Tumbler Rug #2
15. 4.28.17 Shoo Fly (A charity quilt for my local quilt guild.)
16. 5.5.17 Scrappy Stars baby quilt
17. 5.12.17 The Underpants Project
18. 5.19.17 One House, Two House (pattern by Cheryl Wahl.)
19. 6.25.17 Guild Swap Christmas, 2016 D9P