Monday, June 12, 2017

The Garden Party Progress

I made happy progress with my Garden Party (Pattern by Bonnie Hunter) blocks this week -- Lots of fun red scraps and neutral scraps were used!  Time to cut some more.

 
Don't forget the row end blocks! I love the way on-point set blocks look, but am not a huge fan of the end of the row blocks.  Bonnie Hunter changed my mind with this pattern.  They are simple to make (and I am getting a lot of practice with this quilt!)  They fit perfectly.  I'm so glad I took her class this spring!  It has definitely made me a better piecer.


There's so many fun linky parties on Mondays!  Linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.
 
 
Linking with Gosia for Quilter's Monday.
 
 
 Linking up with Show & Tell Monday with Bambi.


 
 
 
 
Also checking in with Lynette for BOM's Away at What a Hoot Quilts.
 
 

5 comments:

Kim said...

I am loving your Garden Party quilt. It is filled with wonderful colour and pattern. I marvel at all that piecing of yours. Just visiting from way down at the bottom of the world. So happy I visited your lovely place.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your quilt is so pretty and you are really speeding along. Happy sewing this week!

Susan said...

And that one looks great, too! Red and white is always a good combination.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Such a prretty quilt- in- the- making! I have always loved red & white quilts ( ihave a book with heaps of patterns) but I've not actually made one!

evaj said...

Thank you for your participation this week at Show and Tell Monday !! Hug