Monday, June 5, 2017

Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge

I'm moving it forward on Monday.  I'm happy to report that ALL of my blocks for the Pat Sloan Winter Solstice are now complete.  Here's the three I caught up this week:

Block 22/25 -- Weather Vane (this is a HUGE block)
 
Block 23/25 Ureka! (12" finished block)  (I accidentally cut my squares the wrong size and made this smaller block.  Don't worry, it will end up on the back of the quilt.)
 
 
Block 24/25 Lucky Girl (12" finished block).  LOVE the watermelon fabric from my friend, Julianne.
 
 
Linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.
 
 
Linking with Gosia for Quilter's Monday.
 
 
 Linking up with Show & Tell Monday with Bambi.


 
 
 
 
Also checking in with Lynette for BOM's Away at What a Hoot Quilts.
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Jo said...

Very good catch up...

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the red and white combinations!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Kathy,
Good for you for catching up! I love the fabric choices you made - I think your quilt will be gorgeous when it is complete. Can't wait to see it! ~smile~
Roseanne

Needled Mom said...

Those are wonderful.

cspoonquilt said...

Great blocks! I really like the interlocking block it looks like it has some interesting grid possibilities ?! cheers!

evaj said...

Thank you for your link as well as inspiration you give us on Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi

Bonnie said...

These are so nice. I love the little watermelon seed fabric.

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

The red and white color combo looks so pretty. Glad you are all caught up! Thanks for sharing your blocks on Main Crush Monday!

Susan said...

Really great and red and white! I do like the weather vane block a lot, too.

Kate said...

Very fun blocks! Congrats on staying caught up.