I only moved the hoop a little to work on this next part of the same block. This project definitely qualifies for S L O W stitching. I'm trying a longer needle. I'm not sure if I like how thick it is. I like the length.
Another slow project is planting seedlings. I'm experimenting with planting them using egg shells as the container. I got these on Amazon. These are Scabiosa Pincushion Mix.
I'm happy to report I'm not sore today from falling when the pool ladder broke on Friday night. Woohoo. We also had a nice rain yesterday -- finally. The smoke from the Canadian wildfires seems to have cleared up quite a bit in our part of Ohio.
I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching here.



7 comments:
That light blue floral is such a sweet print! I'm never quite sure what the right needle is for hand quilting either. I guess we just have to try different ones until it feels right!
Good idea to plant seeds in egg shells. I have some scabiosa pincushion flowers in my garden. Keep stitching- looks good! Gail at the cozy quilter
So good you aren’t sore from your fall! What a cleaver and environmentally conscious way to start seeds in eggs shells. I grind up my egg shells and add them to my worm bin.
You fell!!!?!?!?! I must have missed that post. I'm glad you are okay and aren't stiff and sore anymore. Hope your seedlings work in the eggs shells, keep us posted on the progress. Happy quilting!
I've planted seeds in eggshells before and lots of pretty flowers popped up. Scabiosa is such a pretty flower. Your quilting is looking great. I didn't know you had a fall. Glad to hear you are okay.
I've planted seeds in eggshells before and lots of pretty flowers popped up. Scabiosa is such a pretty flower. Your quilting is looking great. I didn't know you had a fall. Glad to hear you are okay.
I'm pleased you are feeling better from that nasty fall. Have you purchased the new pool ladder yet? Guess it will need to be installed, and bolted securely in place.
Post a Comment