I'm linking up with Mama Sparks World here. She is having ANOTHER giveaway if she can get 20 people to sign up this week. Work with me, people!
I'm excited to get this quilt top into one piece. This is Pat Sloan's Solstice Challenge quilt. You can see the details on Pat Sloan's blog, here. This challenge lasted 182 days. I'm linking up this quilt top finish at Jo's Country Junction HERE.
Messing with more red and white scraps, I made more Garden Party (Bonnie Hunter pattern) blocks:
It grew another row this week. Here's a picture of almost half the quilt:
I loaded a customer quilt onto the frame. Speaking of customer quilts... Today I have TEN customer quilts that need finished! One customer said that when I finish her quilts she can drop off TEN more! Holy cow. I also have at least THREE guild quilts to longarm. It's great to have steady business. Hopefully I'll take a big bite out of these when our son goes to church camp at the end of the month. He's the customer sampler quilt that I am working on now using Circle Lord's Egyptian Eye pattern:
Here's a couple of the close-ups using the Circle Lord Egyptian Eye pattern (customer request).
I started connecting plus blocks, but didn't like the arrangement. I will end up putting them together with 1.5" sashing and cornerstones like this. Julianne from Quilting with Calicos is always inspiring!
I started a new project (surprise, surprise)... and by the way, I couldn't resist these little blocks after I saw that Kathy twisted my arm and tempted me with her blog post. Check out the Marvelous Mini Monday QA. Temecula Quilt Company has such fun times with scraps. It will only last 12 weeks. Here's my two blocks thus far. They are 4" (will finish at 3.5").
* * * * * * * Warning: Boring List Ahead * * * * * * * *
2017 Finishes (listed by date)!
1. 01.07.17 Country Roads, Humble Quilts Mystery 2015 here.
2. 01.13.17 Stars Stripes & Other Things quilt here.
3. 01.20.17 Candy Cane Mini quilt here.
4. 01.27.17 Sunbonnet Sue charity quilt here.
5. 02.17.17 Large Microwave Bowl Cozie
6. 02.17.17 Medium Microwave Bowl Cozie
7. 02.18-17 Small Microwave Bowl Cozie -- All Microwave bowl Cozies shown here.
8. 02.27.17 Sew Sweet Simplicity 2015 BOM by Jacquelynne Steves here.
9. 03.03.07 Allitare! 2015 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
10. 03.10.17 Celtic Solstice, 2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery here.
11. 03.17.17 Denim Tumbler Rug #1 here.
12. 04.07.17 RSC15 Sawtooth Sampler design by Angela at SoScrappy here.
13. 4.14.17 My Heart Skips a Beat 2017 H2H Quilt
14. 4.21.17 Tumbler Rug #2
15. 4.28.17 Shoo Fly (A charity quilt for my local quilt guild.)
16. 5.5.17 Scrappy Stars baby quilt
17. 5.12.17 The Underpants Project
18. 5.19.17 One House, Two House (pattern by Cheryl Wahl.)