I finished the 2018 Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt top called Good Fortune. I used tons of red/white four patches to make the beautiful pieces that connect across the quilt. I may add a bigger/wider border. I'm still thinking about that. The extra border would make it a more useable size AND make the longarmer (me) happy to not worry about losing all those beautiful points when pulled slightly in the frame and trimming. I normally don't worry about that, but with all the strings in there I'm expecting a little stretch when quilting this quilt.
I made it according to the original clue and have tons of red/white four patches left. Plus I have been using them as leader/ender blocks this month. I'm moving on to other scrappy colors for the leader/ender four patches. Obviously I have enough red for a while.
I also finished a long cabin style quilt in the pink strings that I made for the RSC a couple years back.
I'm linking up on Angela's blog for the RSC19 here. Happy stitching! Be safe out there.