Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year -- On the Frame Today

Happy New Year!  Welcome, 2019!  Welcome to my blog as well.  I'm starting the year off with some longarm quilting.  Today I have this customer 4" (or so) patchwork quilt on the longarm.

I am using a new pattern board that I got for Christmas for myself.  It is from Urban Elementz.  Urban Elementz and  R&S Designs combined forces in 2018. 


 
You can see how big the design board is in comparison to my hand.  This design is called Airborne.  Each board is 10" x 18".  It is a two-board set giving me 36" of design board for one set.  I'm not sure why they sell them in sets.  I only purchased two sets.  I have to "frog hop" one board to make it to the end of this quilt.  (I'm not a huge fan of that, but I couldn't see spending another $62.95 plus shipping to get the extra five inches that I needed.

 
I like the design so far.  It flows easily (except for having to move the board every row...)

No comments: