Sunday, March 12, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

A new little hand-stitch project has landed in my to-go bag.  This is my first wool project passed on to me by my dear friend, Sue.  Sue is an amazing quilter and FRIEND.  She is one of the founders of our local quilt guild.  She is more than happy to show me how to do something.  She's great at putting scrappy quilts together and hand work.

This is my first wool project.


 
I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Click by and check out all the other GORGEOUS projects at today's linky party here.!
 

6 comments:

Deb said...

Looking forward to seeing your Wool Project progress. Happy Stitching

Quilter Kathy said...

Love to hear about quilters mentoring stitchers who want to learn!
Enjoy!

Jill said...

Stitching with wool is on my list. Your projects looks very nice. What fun to have a stitching mentor.

CathieJ said...

This project is very pretty. I hope you enjoy working on it.

Maker Joy said...

What a wonderful project. Will there be more wool projects in your future?

gayle said...

That looks like a very soothing project to work on - there's such a lot of comfort in wool. (I used to raise sheep. Wool is my happy place!) Perfect project for a to-go bag!