Thursday, March 2, 2017

March OMG and 2017 APQ UFO Challenge

Welcome March!  My goal this month is to finish my Sawtooth Sampler quilt from the 2015 RSC (Rainbow Scrap Challenge).  This quilt will be a challenge to finish because I have less than half of the blocks complete.  You can see the details of the pattern on Angela's blog, SoScrappy here.

Here's what I have done:

 
18 blocks -- 7 blocks short!  PLUS the spacer blocks.  I may do something different for the spacer blocks to speed the process.  We'll see...  Wish me luck.
 
For my reference, blocks needed:
 
 
The exclusive Facebook group for APQ (All People Quilt) the 2017 UFO Challenge here.  You can also find more information on the All People Quilt post here.

I'm also linking up at Elm Street Quilts.  The goal setting linky party for March is here..

Elm Street Quilts


2 comments:

Chantal said...

Your blocks are beautiful and it will grow up into a lovely quilt. Good luck with your goal. ;^)

Patty said...

Very fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.