Friday, March 17, 2017

H2H 2017

H2H (Hands to Help) is a fun charity quilt drive.  I don't how many years I have participated, but I know it has been a few.  2017 is another year to give a hug to someone.

 
 
Sarah Craig who blogs at Confessions of a Fabric Addict hosts the H2H charity drive.  Sarah always has fun new ways for us to use scraps to make gorgeous quilts.  I know my quilt will be going to Happy Chemo.  I have donated to this charity for a few years now.  Happy Chemo charity quilt drive is hosted by Emily who blogs at Em's Scrap Bag.  I often link up to Moving it Forward Monday.  You can find lots of inspiration there.
 

 
I will be donating a string quilt that I started one new years day in 2015.  I sewed and sewed all day and did all of the string blogs.
 
 
 
Deb from StitchinTherapy has motivated me to string it along.  I'm going to work on Sonja's Windows.  It is from America Loves Scrap Quilts 2009. 
You can see the string quilt that I will be working on here:  http://www.mccallsquilting.com/mccallsquilting/articles/Sonjas_Windows).
 
Quick!  Hop on over to Sarah Craig's blog, Confessions of a Fabric Addict here.  Join the sign up party.  There's a jelly roll prize at stake!!!  Tell everyone!

No comments: