Monday, March 13, 2017

Moving it Forward Monday with my Welcome Home Sampler

I made a few pinwheels and HST's for Block #9 of the Welcome Home Sampler from the book Welcome Home,  Surround Yourself with Country Warmth by Cheryl Wall.  I still have four small log cabin blocks for the side of this block to complete it.  But I'm moving it forward...

 
But wait, why stop there?  I couldn't sleep one night because of Bell's Palsy nerve pain in my jaw so I just kept going.  I'm getting better, so I just keep on trukin'.
 
 
 
After this block is complete, I only have ONE MORE and the whole quilt can be put together!!!  It's getting exciting.
 
Linking up with Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making. 



Linking up with Show & Tell Monday with Bambi.



There's another linky party at Em's Scrap Bag.  Moving it forward, Monday!


 
 

1 comment:

Miaismine said...

I love how you added the border mini squares on the side! So pretty! Visiting from Moving It Forward Mondays at Em's Scrapbag!